REQUIREMENTS TO MAKE THE PROMOTION:
-Be at least 18 years old
-Have ID or passport
-Proof of address (Bank statement, invoice or statement)
PROMOTION € 40 FOR REGISTERING WITH MY EXCLUSIVE CODE: AA1N9X
When will I receive the € 40?
From the moment you verify they have up to 5 business days to pay.
How and where will I receive the € 40?
You will receive the € 40 directly to your account or through a code with which you can top up the account. To redeem it, enter the BlackCatCard menu> Recharge account> Scan code> enter manually. AA1N9X
Will the card get home to me?
Yes, even if you do not request it, they will send it to you.
STEPS TO MAKE THE PROMOTION:
1. Go to the promotion page and download the BlackCatCard app by clicking Get the app:
(It is not a referral link, it is only for you to download the app. The code for the € 40 is in step 4)
The first thing you should do is change the language of the app, by default it comes in English: *Below you see examples in Spanish
Click on register, scroll down and accept all the boxes:
2. Now start the registration, enter your phone number and enter the verification code.
Now fill in your personal information:
Enter your name exactly as it appears on your ID or passport.
Then enter your address exactly the one that you put on your ID:
And choose the free shipping of your card
The card is sent to you even if you don’t want to (shipping, maintenance and issuance are completely free)
3. Now fill in the details of your identity document:
In document number put the document number
(the number to the left of the validity date on the ID)
In issued by pon if you do it with. DNI
If you do it with a passport: put the characters that are in number 9 of your passport called Authority and start with DGP, enter it without spaces or hyphens, all in full.
4. NOW WE COME TO THE IMPORTANT STEP:
ENTER THIS PROMO CODE:
If you don’t put it in, they won’t give you € 40.
THE PASSPORT IS BETTER TO VERIFY THAN THE ID
Check both boxes. You are not a politician and neither are your relatives.
You will have to take a photo of your ID or passport. *
Put your mobile horizontally to take the photo. I recommend that you try it several times and in a well-lit place since it is quite difficult for the system to identify it automatically.
* Patience when you take the photos of your identity document and selfie since the verification system is very sensitive and the place from which you take the photos must be well lit.
There is no solution if it gives you an error, you should try until it is automatically detected.
Next you must take a selfie with the same system.
Check the box and hit send.
5. Finally you must upload a proof of address in which your full name and address appear.
Extracts from any traditional bank account are valid
(several fintech like Revolut do not accept them)
They also accept registration, water, electricity, gas, internet or telephone bills or the income and taxes declaration.
6. You will have to wait for your account to be verified. They usually take a few days but sometimes it can take up to 20 days.
7. In less than 5 business days since you registered, you receive the € 40 directly to the account or the code to redeem it through top up.
This no longer works, correct it please.