CoinMarketCap Earn, a program created to teach users about cryptocurrencies in exchange for crypto rewards, is launching their next Earn campaign with The Graph.
CoinMarketCap users can watch educational videos about The Graph (GRT), and then take a short quiz. If a user successfully completes the quiz, they will receive GRT rewards.
This CoinMarketCap Earn campaign has a reward pool of 1,000,000 GRT (about $500,000). Successful users will receive 10 GRT (about $5) per user until the rewards pool runs out. Rewards are denominated in GRT.
- What is The Graph? Answer: An indexing protocol for organizing blockchain data
- What are subgraphs? Answer: Open APIs that anyone can query
- What’s the query language used for subgraphs? Answer: GraphQL
- What do curators do? Answer: Signal on quality subgraphs by depositing GRT (The Graphs native token) in return for curation shares
- What are Indexers? Answer: Node operators that index data and serve queries
- Why do indexers have to stake GRT? Answer: For economic security so if they misbehave they can be slashed (lose their GRT)
- By delegating GRT to Indexers what can you do? Answer: Help secure the network and make sure there are plenty of indexers to serve and process data for the crypto economy
You can earn more on Coinbase – up to $137 including $3 of GRT –